maandag 4 november 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU'RE ON MY NICE LIST (2)

For this whimsical Christmas card, I combined the Holiay Helpers stamp set with the Mushroom House die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used two Distress Oxide Inks: Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar.

For the snowy hills, I used Sparkle cardstock, the Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.


I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks to die cut all the elements for the Mushroom House: Chili Pepper cardstock, Speckled Eggshell cardstock, Chocolate Bar cardstock, Narwhal cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock and Kraft cardstock. For the dots on the mushroom roof, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elves: R22 - R35/ BG000 - B00/ YR21 - Y38/ E55 - E57/ E00 - E11/ W3 - W7
Box: C0 - C2 - 0/ YG11 - YG13/ R22 - R35
Bow: YG11 - YG13
Mugs: YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C2 - 0/ YG11 - YG13
Candy cane: R22 - R35
Bear: E55 - E57
Train: E41 - R43/ R22 - R35/ YG11 - YG13
Duck: YR21 - Y38/ E41 - E43


I adhered everything to the ink blended background, stamped the sentiment in Cranberry Ink and added the panel onto a Moonstone cardbase.

This scene turned out exactly how I hoped!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten