donderdag 28 november 2019

CHRISTMAS TAGS (9)

I created some Christmas gift tags, using the Winter Narwhal stamp from Lawn Fawn and Happy Plaid stamp set from Concord & 9th. I also used the Say What? Gift Tags die set from Lawn Fawn.


I used the tag die to die cut it from Noble Fir cardstock five times. I stamped and heat embossed the plaid design onto them, using gold embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the narwhal image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Narwhal: C- - C2 - C3 - C5/ E00 - E11/ E41 - E43
Scarf: R14 - R46


I die cut the speech bubble and stamped a different sentiment on each one, using Lobster ink.

I assembled the tags and added some white/ gold twine to finish them off.


These will make my Christmas gifts look amazing!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten