zondag 3 november 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (37)

Every year I visit Kreadoe, a craft fair in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Always with my mom, but this year she had to miss it due to illness. I did go and this is what I got.


I got some new Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Lucky Clover, Dried Marigold and Spun Sugar. The Dried Marigold I actually never owned as a regular Distress Ink and I'm really curious about it.

Everyone is talking about them and using them. I didn't get the ones most people use, but I got th Mixed Media Brush #3 from Nellie's Choice. I actually got this size five times. So I can use it for more colors.

For the first time, the fair also has Mama Elephant stamp sets. So I picked up these two cuties. The Snow Globe Bitties and Baked with Love stamp sets. Both are Christmas themed, but can also be used all year round.

I can't wait to start crafting with these new goodies.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten