maandag 11 november 2019

'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JELLY (1)

I wanted to create a Flippin' Awesome Christmas card, with the Christmas Fishes stamp set and the Winter Narwhal mini set. All from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used Sage Leaf cardstock. I ink blended this with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I also die cut the Flippin' Awesome mechanism and the little panel from Sage Leaf cardstock and the same ink to blend. I die cut some hills, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Kraft cardstock and splattered some Ground Espresso Distress Ink onto it.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Narwhal: C0 - C3 - C5/ E41 - E43
Jelly fish: R46 - R59/ RV10 - R83
Crab: R46 - R59
Fish: Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR07
Plants: BG13 - BG49/ YG11 - YG13
Rocks: E41 - E43
Hats + scarf + presents: BG13 - BG49/ R22 - R35
Shell: R22 - R35/ RV10 - R83


I stamped the little speech bubble with the music note, in Carrot Ink.

I fussy cut the images. I assembled the Flippin' Awesome piece and adhered all the little scenes and images to it. I adhered the hills to the background, adhered the Flippin' Awesome mechanism and also some additional images to the background. For the tap, I used a piece of Guava cardstock and Kraft cardstock. I added a banner to the top of the card, die cut from Guava cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using silver embossing powder from Ranger.

I finished off with some white highlights and dots, using my gelly roll pen.

It turned out really great!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: