maandag 4 november 2019

HAVE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON (5)

For this Christmas card, I combined two Lawn Fawn die sets: Gingerbread Friends and Stitched Cupcake.


I decided to work directly on the cardbase. I used Mermaid cardstock. I used the Shifter Mint Stencil from MFT and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for blending. This creates a nice tone on tone striped design on the background, very subtle.


I die cut all the gingerbread and cupcake elements I needed for my card. I used Lawn Fawn cardstock: Paper Bag cardstock, Mermaid cardstock, Chili Pepper carsdtock, Cilangro cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Sparkle cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock.

I assembled the gingerbread friends and the cupcakes and adhered them to my striped background. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Merry Messages. I added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


I really love how this card turned out, those cute gingerbread friends together with those cupcakes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten