zondag 17 november 2019

WELCOME (2)

For this new home card, I used the Front Porch die set from Hero Arts, that was part of the My Monthly Hero Kit of November 2019. And I love this die!


I die cut the door from watercolor cardstock. I wanted to used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are all the combinations I used:
090 - Grey + 091 - Light Grey
052 - Bright Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
043 - Olive Green
021 - Light Carmine - 022 - Carmine Red
072 - Beige + 076 - Medium Beige
062 - Dark Brown - 072 - Beige
060 - Brown
032 - Persian Blue


I adhered the wreath and the little potted plants to the front porch with foam tape. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the doormat, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn

I adhered the panel onto a Guava cardbase.


I'm so in love with this die, I will definitely use it more!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten