maandag 18 november 2019

HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS IS MERRY (1)

Today it's the start of brand new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is "Fun with Dies". I decided to use my Flippin' Awesome die set for this Christmas card.


I die cut the Flippin's Awesome elements from Blue Jay cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. I used Sparkle cardstock and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for the little snowy hills. I ink blended all the skies with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I used images from Snow Cool, Toboggan Together and Here We Go A-Waddeling. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: C3 - C5/ C0 - 0/ YR21 - Y38
Hats + earmuffs: R14 - R46/ RV10 - R83/ V12 - B14/ E53 - E55 - E57
Snowballs: C0 - C3 - 0
Guitar: B12 - B14/ E53 - E55 - E57
Snow penguin: C0 - C3 - 0/ R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38
Music book: RV10 - R83


I fussy cut the images and assembled the flippin' awesome card. I added some highlights to the images and snow to the skies with my white gelly roll pen. I added the Flippin' Awesome piece onto the ink blended panel, which I die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. This I added to a Chili Pepper cardbase. The pull tab was die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock and Sparkle cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the current challenge and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: