maandag 15 januari 2018

YOU'RE THE SPRINKLES ON MY CUPCAKE (1)

There is a new challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics blog. For challenge # 21, the theme is “Mood Board”. You can let yourself be inspired by the images, themes or colors you see on the mood board presented. I designed this Sweet Friends card for the challenge.


I started on the background. I took a piece of watercolor paper and wetted a circular shape onto the paper. I added some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink onto it. I dabbed the water off, to make the pink a little softer. When it dried, I added some pink splatter to the panel.

I stamped the cupcake twice and added a different face on each of them. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hearts: R14 – R17


I stamped sprinkles onto the tops of the cupcakes, in Hippo Ink and Bubblegum Ink. I then die cut the cupcakes with my Cuttlebug.

I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and Bubblegum Ink and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase. I rounded off the top right corner.


Please make sure you check the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. You can either be inspired by me and my fellow Design Team Members, or you can just participate yourself. Feel free to join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten