maandag 8 januari 2018

YOU'RE A FLANTASTIC FRIEND (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting three squares from a piece of white cardstock. I used the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. I kept the insides. I blended Distress Ink on all three of them, using three colors: Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick.


I stamped three of the images, the flan, the s'more and the froyo. I also stamped faces onto them and stamped the arms and legs, to add to them later. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
S'More: E31 - E33/ E57 - E29/ E00 - E11
Froyo: E41 - E43/ R22 - R35/ YG41 - G02
Flan: E41 - E43/ E57 - E29/ R35
Strawberries: R22 - R35/ G04


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and added the arms and legs to them. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Minty Fresh Ink. I added the panel onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase.


I think this is one of those stamp sets where I have way too many ideas and so little time!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: