donderdag 25 januari 2018

GIFT BOX (1)

Remember my last post, the card set with the Sweet Friends stamps from Lawn Fawn. I wanted to create a gift box for this. I had two sets of five cards, so I needed to create two boxes. I used the Gift Box die from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the box from Vanilla Malt cardstock. I wanted to create my own pattern paper. I used the Gingham Bacldrops stamp set to create a plaid pattern. For one of the boxes I used Wild Rose Ink and the other one was stamped with Celery Stick Ink.

I die cut a frame from the top of the boxes, using the Outside In Stitched SCalloped Circle Stackables. I also die cut the little half circles on each side of the box top, so it's easier to open the box.


I adhered some accetate to the back of the frame and assembled both boxes.

I wanted a sentiment on top, so I stamped a banner for both boxes, with the Bannertastic stamp set. I used Wild Rose Ink and Lobster Ink for one and Celerey Stick Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink for the other. I fussy cut the banners and adhered them to the boxes.


I put the card sets in the boxes and they are done!

I love these boxes, I think my friends will love this!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten