maandag 29 januari 2018

BABY ON THE WAY (1)

One of my best friends is having her second baby somewhere in August, so the perfect time for me to create a 'baby on the way' card. I used an oldie, the Plus One stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background panel. I wanted to use a stencil to create a strip. I masked off the area I wanted to stay white. I took the Hearts stencil from Reverse Confetti and temporarely adhered it. I took three Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. I blended the colors into the panel with a blending tool.


I stamped the sentiment with Hippo Ink.

I stamped the stork image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Stork: C0 - C2/ Y17 - YR16
Sack: YR00 - YR61


I fussy cit the image and adhered it to the panel with foam tape. I added the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase and rounded off teh bottom right corner.

This was a really simple and quick card to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten