woensdag 3 januari 2018

OUR LOVE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Upon a Star stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by heat embossing the constellations onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used white embossing powder from Ranger. I then used an ink blending tool and three Distress Ink colors to blend over it: Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot.

I wanted to add a bit more interest, so I added some Gansai Tambi Starry Color watercolors to the stars. I used the color Red Gold.


I die cut a grass border, with the Meadow Borders die. I used Crushed Olive Distress Ink for this border. I also stamped the sentiment onto it.


I stamped the two foxes and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Foxes: E08 – E18/ E11 – E21


I fussy cut the images and adhered it to the panel. I added the panel onto a piece of Sunflower cardstock.

Not really hard to make, I love this starry sky.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten