maandag 29 januari 2018

HAPPY DAY (2)

I made this birthday card with the The Cat's Meow stamp set from Mama Elephant, combining it with the Grid Window die.


I started on the background. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Twisted Citron Distress Ink to blend. I die cut the Grid Window and adhered it over top with foam tape.

I stamped all the cats with their accessories and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cats + mouse: E57 - E29/ E31 - E33/ E41 - E43/ W5 - W7/ W2 - W3
Ears + noses: E04
Accessories: Y17 - Y38/ C3 - C5/ YG11 - G21/ R22 - R35/ E57 - E29


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I die cut the word happy, with the Scripty Happy die from Lawn Fawn. I added a little color to the bottom of the die cut word, with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I adhered the word to the panel as well. I stamped and heat embossed the word day, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I adhered the panel to a Black Licorice cardbase and added Glossy Accents to the word happy. I added some little white stripes and dots to some images, with a white gelly roll pen.


I'm really loving this Grid Window!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten