dinsdag 23 januari 2018

CARD SET: SWEET FRIENDS (1)

I made a card set of five cards, using the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by creating the panels. I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut a stitched square from it, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. I did this ten times, because I made two sets of five cards.

For the backgrounds of all the cards, which will go behind the die cut square, I used Distress Inks. Here are the colors I used:
Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron.


For the sentiments I used Lawn Fawn inks. Here are all the inks I used:
Carrot Ink, Celery Stick Ink, Merman Ink, Sunflower Ink and Wild Rose Ink.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Donuts: RV10 - R81 - R83/ YG41 - G02/ E11 - E33
Flan: E11 - E33/ E57 - E29
S'more: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43/ E11 - E33
Cupcakes: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R81 - R83/ Y11 - Y02
Froyo: E41 - E43/ E29 - E57
Strawberries: R46 - R59/ YG06


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the cards. I added the panels onto a Paper Bag cardbase.

I will be giving these card sets to two friends. I think I will make a gift box to put them in.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten