donderdag 18 januari 2018

CONGRATULATIONS (2)

For this congrats card, I used the In Bloom stamp set in combinations with Lawn Fawn inks.


I wanted to create a nice floral panel with all the flowers and greenery. I used several Lawn Fawn Inks and was inspired by a Wes Anderson color pallette. I used: Manatee Ink, Hippo Ink, Ballet Slippers Ink, Bubblegum Ink, Lobster Ink, Cranberry Ink, Moonstone Ink and Doe Ink.


When I finished the pattern, I heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Paper Bag cardstock. I trimmed the cardstock to a strip and adhered it to the panel with foam tape.


I adhered the panel onto a Paper Bag cardbase and rounded off the tow right corners.

I love creating patterns like this, varying the color pallettes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten