woensdag 3 januari 2018

SENDING MONSTER-SIZED BIRTHDAY WISHES (1)

I created this colorful birthday card with the Monster Love stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted to create a little dimension. Three monster I will stamp on the panel and two of them I will stamp and later cut out and add them to the panel with foam tape.


I stamped all the monsters with Lawn Fawn Inks. I used two colors for each, to create an ombre effect. Here are the inks I used:
Orange monster: Carrot Ink, Fake Tan Ink
Red monster: Wild Rose Ink, Lobster Ink
Green monster: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink/ Merman Ink, Peacock Ink
Yellow monster: Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink
Blue monster: Merman Ink, Peacock Ink


I stamped all the eyes and mouths. I added the two fussy cut monsters to the line up and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a strip of Let’s Polka in the Dark paper and added it to a Peacock cardbase.

As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops. The colors I used are: Dandelion Yellow, Red Berry, Apple Green, Caribbean Ocean.


I had so much fun making this card. It totally cheers me up!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten