maandag 15 januari 2018

SENDING SMILES (2)

For this card I used the Monster Love stamp set from My Favorite Things, and the Grid Window die from Mama Elephant.


I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Grid Window die. I cut out some of the windows, to create two bigger squares and two rectangles.

I stamped all the monsters with Lawn Fawn Ink. Here are the inks I used:
Blue monster: Fish Tank Ink
Green monster: Freshly Cut Grass Ink
Red monster: Lobster Ink
Yellow monster: Sunflower Ink
Purple monster: Sugarplum Ink


I added all the eyes, mouths and antennas to the monsters and fussy cut them.


For the background, I blended some Wild Honey Distress Ink onto watercolor paper. I added a little to the bottom and the top, leaving a white space in the middle.


I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto Black Licorice cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten