maandag 1 januari 2018

I LOVE YOU S'MORE EVERY DAY (3)

I’m super proud to announce that I’m a member of the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team!!! So you will see cards that I designed especially for the Lawn Fawnatics blog and their challenges.

This is one of the cards I designed for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge as a Design Team member. Challenge # 20 has the following theme: “Fun with Food”. For this card I used the Love You S’More stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a piece of white cardstock, I made a narrow. I stamped the s’more from the set several times in a row. I used Peachy Keen Ink. I also decided to already add the sentiment.

I wanted one of the s’mores to pop off the card, so I stamped it separately and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
S’More: E00 – E11/ E31 – E33/ E57 – E29


I die cut the s’more with its coordinating die and adhered it to the white strip of cardstock. From Sticky Note cardstock I die cut two borders, with the Stitched Scalloped Borders die set. I added them on the back of the white strip. The strip I adhered to a piece of Let’s Polka in the Meadow pattern paper.


I added the panel to a Sticky Note cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some glitter the the s’more, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.

Please check out the challenge on the blog. Be inspired and maybe you can participate yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: