vrijdag 19 augustus 2016

PARTY! (1)

I’m celebrating my 32nd birthday in October and I thought I would be fun to send out invitations to my friends and family. I used the Monsters stamp set from Avery Elle to create them.


I started by stamping one of the monsters and the balloon, each six times. I colored them with Copic Markers and used the exact same colors on all the cards. Here are the colors I used:
Monster: BV000 – BV02 – BV13
Balloon: B00 – B02 – BG05


I fussy cut the images with my scissors. I went over to my panel. I die cut six rectangles with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I wanted to create my own background using a stencil and some Distress Inks. I used a triangle stencil from Heidi Swapp and applied some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink to the panel with my mini ink blending tool. I went from dark to light, starting at the bottom.

I adhered the monster and the balloon to each background using foam tape. I added some glitter to both images with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and also added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and the balloon. I love to use Glossy Accents especially on balloon images. I adhered the background to a white cardbase, with foam tape.


I finally stamped the sentiment using Violet's ABC's from Lawn Fawn.

The invitations are ready to send out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten