dinsdag 9 augustus 2016

TWINS (1)

Someone asked me to make a baby card for twins. I used the Chirpy Chirpy Chirp stamp set for this card.


I started by die cutting some frames, with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I die cut one of the frames four times and layered them together to create some dimension. One of the inner pieces I kept, for my scene. I stamped the grass onto the background, using the grass stamp from the Chirpy Chirp Chirp set. I used Sour Apple Ink from My Favorite Things. Because I didn’t want the bottom to be white, I added some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink too. For the sky I used the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I die cut one of them and used it as a mask. I put in onto the paper and blended some Salty Ocean Distress onto the paper. I used a very light hand, because I didn’t want it too bright blue. I stamped the word ‘twins’ with Violet’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn. I also added two little hearts, one on each side. I used Plastic Flamingo Ink and Fish Tank Ink, both from Lawn Fawn.


When the background was ready, I went over to my images. I stamped two of the chicks, one inside the egg and the other with the eggshell on its head. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: Y00 – Y11 – Y02
Beak + feet: YR02
Eggshells: C0 – C2


I fussy cut the images and started to assemble the card. I added the frames to a white cardbase and adhered the background. The chicks were adhered with foam tape. I added some glitter with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to the eggs and the little hearts.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten