dinsdag 30 augustus 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (6)

I recently pre-ordered two products from the new Lawn Fawn release (I wanted it all, but you know.... choices. And money).


So I picked my favorite set of them all, Jump for Joy. It's a fall themed stamp set and I love the fall. It's my favorite season and I can't wait to create cards with this set and use all the beautiful fall colors.

I also ordered one of their new paper pads, the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad. Proof that the fall colors are AMAZING!

With that, I got a little present with my order, some sequins that fit perfectly with the fall theme! Check out www.Bijomadee.nl , which is my favorite crafty webshop in the Netherlands!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten