woensdag 3 augustus 2016

BEST FISHES (3)

I wanted to make a card for a friend who just moved into her new house with her family. I used the Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the fish tank onto some white cardstock. I also stamped two of the fish, the coral , the rocks and the seaweed into the fish tank. The little seashell, heart bubble and the little fish are from the Mermaid For You stamp stamp from Lawn Fawn.

I colored all the imaged with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sand: E25 – E29
Heart: R22 – R35
Coral: R22 – R35 – R29
Left fish: Y38 – YR07 – R17
Right fish: G17 – YR16 – YR07
Little fish: YR02
Seaweed: YG03 – G15 – G07
Seashell: E41 – E31
Rocks: C2 – C5
Water: B00 – B02
Glass + bottom fish tank: C0 – C2


I fussy cut the fish tank. I took a white cardbase and stamped the sentiment onto it. I also stamped the bubbles from both Fintastic Friends and Mermaid For You in Mermaid Ink, from Lawn Fawn. Then I adhered the fish tank onto the cardbase with foam tape.

I added Glossy Accents to the heart, glitter with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to the two big fish and I rounded of the bottom corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten