zaterdag 20 augustus 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (5)

For the months of July and AUgust I purchased a lot of new craft supplies. Some second hand, some on sale and some I just couldn't resist buying.


The Swanky Snow Dudes stamp set from Paper Smooches I bough second hand. I just love all the different snowmen and the cute sentiments. The fonts of those sentiments are also very playful. Can't wait to create some cool Christmas cards with these stamps.

This Monster Mash stamp set from Lawn Fawn is a smaller set I wanted for a while. I finally got back in stock and I didn;t hesitate one second. It's so cute for birthday cards, but also fun to create Halloween themed cards.

I just love the fall and it's not that far away anymore. So the Harvest Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things had to be added to my collection. Such sweet images and sentiments. My favorite is the one with the basket of apples over his head. Maybe I can spread my love for the fall season with this set.

Also perfect for Halloween is the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn. You can create your own ghosts with many different costumes. I just love a set like this, with so many options. I also want to create some treat backs with these stamps.

I got four new mini Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Abandoned Coral and Fossilized Amber. I especially love Crached Pistachio, which is now probably my favorite Distress Ink color.

From Avery Elle I got the Hello Chum stamp set. I bought it to create a card for my brother, who is a shark fan and swam with sharks in South Africa. I especially love the sentiment saying "you're gonna need a bigger....cake". Movie reference!

The Merry Script die from Mama Elephant I also bought second hand. It's a beauriful intricate die which I will use on my Christmas cards. I can add a stamped Christmas to it and I already know it will look fantastic.

These elves from the Santa's Elves stamp set from My Favorite Things have been on my wishlist for so long. They finally got back in stock and there was only one set left. I got lucky! These are going to look so cute on my Christmas cards.

Another stamp set I got second hand is the Holiday Hugs mini stamp set from WPlus9. It's my first stamp from this company and I saw many create card tutorials on YouTube using this stamp. I love this image and I just couldn't resist to buy it.

Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten