zondag 21 augustus 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (11)

A while ago I got the Balloon Etcetera stamp set from Mama Elephant, but I never used it. I made a simple birthday card with this set.


I took one of the balloons, I chose the simple round one. I stamped it several times onto some white cardstock. I used five different inks: Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink, Mermaid Ink, Fish Tank Ink (Lawn Fawn) and Nightshift Blue Ink (My Favorite Things). I overlapped some of them and I didn’t mind the color to show through there. This gives the illusion of the translucency of the balloons. The balloon strings I stamped with Manatee Ink from Lawn Fawn. I used a wavy line stamp from the Joy to the Woods stamp set from Fawn.


I stamped the sentiment, which comes from the Year Two stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I added some glitter to the balloons with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I added the panel to a dark blue cardbase, to match the color palet I used for the balloons. I still thought the card was missing something, so I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

 
A very simple, yet festive birthday card. Perfect for a guy. You can change it up by using different colors every time.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten