zondag 21 augustus 2016

HAPPY PURR-THDAY (3)

I pulled out the Cat-Itude stamp set from My Favorite Things again, to create a birthday card for my cat loving cousin.


I started on the background and the scene. I die cut three frames with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I glued the three frames onto each other and kept the inside. I die cut two grass borders with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I used Distress Inks to color it. For the grass I used Mowed Lawn and for the sky Peacock Feathers and Shaded Lilac. For the sky I added water droplets to give it a distressed look.


I adhered the sky and grass onto the cardbase and inside the frames. I went over to the images. I stamped three of the cats and also a balloon from the Adorable Elephants set (My Favorite Things) and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Left cat: E41 – E43 – E71
Middle cat: YR16 – YR07 – E08
Rigth cat: W2 – W5 – W7
Ears: RV21
Collars: BG23 – BG49
Balloon: YG03 – G14 – G05


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and added them to the card. I added some dots with a white gel pen to the cheeks of the cats. I put glitter on the balloon with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and then added Glossy Accents onto the balloon.

To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment. And there we have it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten