dinsdag 9 augustus 2016

FOR YOU (4)

For the Lawnscaping Challenge, which had patterns as a task, I created this card using the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn.


I took one of the heart dies and die cut this one sixteen times with my Cuttlebug. I choose four different Distress Ink colors to blend the hearts with. I used Evergreen Bough, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey and Shaded Lilac. I just love this combination of colors.


I adhered the hearts onto a square white cardbase and used foam squares to stick them down. For the sentiment I used the Oh Happy Day stamp set from Avery Elle. I heat embossed the sentiment with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow, onto some black cardstock. I fussy cut the sentiment and added it flat to the card.


For some extra interest, I added glitter to all the hearts using the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I also rounded off all the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Please make sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking: