zondag 6 maart 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (10)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Strike Up the Band (“My Favorite Things”)
 
 
My Favorite Things just released a bunch of new stamps and dies and there is one that just made me melt. This bunny band is one of the most adorable sets I've ever seen and I really want it. Badly! I already have a great idea of a harmonica card I want to make. This is definitely one of the first things I will purchase when I can.

Dies: Stitched Alphabet Die-Namics (My Favorite Things)
 
 
I don't have any alphabet dies, but I really need one. And because a lot of the frame dies have stitching around them, this stitched alphabet fits all that perfectly. I looks like those neon letters on Broadway.

Inks: Plastic Flamingo (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
Besides a cool blue color, pink is the Rainbow color I'm missing in my collection. This is a very pretty, bold pink color and I just love the name.

Other: Abstract stencil (My Favorite Things)
 
 
If you use this stencil on your background, you don't really need to add much more. This can be used in so many different ways. One things about stencils I love is that they are really inexpensive.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten