vrijdag 26 juni 2020

WAVING HELLO (YOU TAKE THE BEST SHELL-FIES) (1)

For this underwater themed card, I used the new Ocean Shell-fie stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used two Oxide Ink colors I never use together: Shaded Lilac and Cracked Pistachio. And I love how it turned out. I added water drops to the background, which I dried with a cloth. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I did this before I ink blended the background.


I die cut a sandy hill from Kraft cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I added white dots using a gelly roll pen.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Mermaid for You and You are Sublime. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: R32 - R35/ BG45 - BG49
Jellyfish: B63 - B66/ BG45 - BG49
Clam: E41 - E43
Fish: Y08 - Y17/ B24 - B26
Seahorse: R32 - R35/ Y08 - Y17
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3
Plants: B63 - B66/ Y08 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03
Camera: E41 - E43/ Y08 - Y17/ W5 - W7/ BG000 - B00
Bubbles: BG000 - B00


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and added everything to my ink blended background. I added highlights to the images, using w white gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten