maandag 15 juni 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (28)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is 'interactive cards'. With all these cool interactive dies Lawn Fawn has to offer, it would be pretty easy to think of something. I used the Reveal Wheel for this card, togehter with the Peacock Before 'n After stamp set.


For the background I used Mustard Seed and Wild Honey Distress Ink. The wheel was also ink blended with Mustard Seed Distress Ink. The Grassy Border was die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

I stamped the sentiments onto the wheel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Open Me and Oh Gnome. Here are the colors I used:
Peacock: BG53 - BG57/ YG00 - YG03/ RV14 - RV17/ Y08 - Y17
Birds: RV14 - RV17/ Y08 - Y17
Sign: E31 - E33 - E35
Mushrooms: Y08 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57/ YG00 - YG03


I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I die cut the speech bubble frame from Peacock cardstock. I also used a Peacock cardbase.


I stamped the 'turn me' sentiment next to the wheel.

Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. Oh how FUN!!! I LOVE all the fun Lawn Fawn critters you used on this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen