donderdag 25 juni 2020

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH (1)

Today is the release day of the newest Lawn Fawn summer products. And the Ocean Shell-fie is one of them. I received this (among other things) from Lawn Fawn, for being a part of their Lawn Fawnatics Design Team. So I decided to create a card with it for this release day.


For the background I used the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things. I ink blended the waves with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. Towards the bottom I used the Grassy Stencil from Lawn Fawn and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink. Now the grass looks like seaweed.


I die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Borders and heat embossed the sentiment onto it in white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I added splatter to it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopi: B63 - B66/ R32 - R35/ Y08 - Y17
Jellyfish: BG53 - BG57/ B63 - B66
Fish: B24 - B26/ Y08 - Y17
Clam: R32 - R35/ Y08 - Y17/ E41 - E43
Plants: YG00 - YG03/ BG53 - BG57
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Camera: B24 - B26/ Y08 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57/ E41 - E43/ W5 - W7
Bubbles BG000 - BG01


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and added everything to my ink blended wavy background. I added some highlights to the images using a white gelly roll pen. I also added some Glitter Lacquer to the bubbles.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: