zaterdag 20 juni 2020

I'D BE LOST WITHOUT YOU (1)

For this scene I used the new Car Critters stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I masked off the background and ink blended a sky, road and grass. For the sky I used the Clouds Stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Ink. For the road I used Antique Linen Distress Ink and for the grass I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks. I also added splatter to the grass, used that same Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder.

I stamped the images and colored the images. I also used images from Coaster Critters, Winter Village, Smooth Sailing, Butterfly Kisses and You are Sublime. Here are the colors I used:
Car: R14 - R27/ BG000 - B00/ C0 - C2/ C3 - C5/ BG53 - BG57
Bears: E25 - E29/ E53 - E55
Grass: YG06 - G05
Trees: E25 - E29/ YG61 - YG67
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3
Map: E41 - E43
Butterflies: R14 - R27


I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some hightlights and dots to the images. With Manatee Ink I stamped the swirly lines behind the butterflies.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten