donderdag 11 juni 2020

WRITE YOUR OWN FAIRY TALE (1)

For this unicorn card I used the Magical Unicorns stamp set from My Favorit Things. I haven't used this set in a long time and it was fun to revisit it.


For the background I wanted rainbow colors. I used the Clouds stencil and some Distress Inks. Here are the colors I used for blending: Candied Apple, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves and Worn Lipstick.

I die cut a cloud border, using the Puffy Cloud Borders die set from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment onto this using Lawn Fawn Ink colors Peacock and Sunflower.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorns: W0 - W2 - W3/ R32 - R35/ G02 - G05/ BG53 - BG57/ RV10 - R83/ BV02 - BV3/ Y17 - YR04
Castle: R32 - R35/ G02 - G05/ BG53 - BG57/ RV10 - R83/ BV02 - BV3/ Y17 - YR04
Rainbow: R32 - R35/ G02 - G05/ BG53 - BG57
Stars: Y02 - Y06


I fussy cut the images and adhered them and the cloud border to the stencilled background.

I added white hghlights and dots to the images and some clear sparkle onto the stars.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten