donderdag 11 juni 2020

KEEP SWIMMING (6)

For this encouragement card I used the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I used some Oxide Inks: Crackd Pistachio, Broken China and Blueprint Sketch. I used the Polka Dot stencil and Yeti ink to add a soft dotted look.


I stamped the images with Lawn Fawn inks. Here are the ink combinations I used:
Crab: Wild Rose Ink + Lobster Ink
Fish: Sunflower Ink + Carrot Ink/ Peacock Ink + Celery Stick Ink
Swordfish: Moonstone Ink + Manatee Ink


I stamped the sentiment and also the school of fish, to add something extra to the background.

I added all the images to the background and added some highlights to them with a white gelly roll pen. To finish it off, I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops as bubbles in the color Neptune Turquoise.


Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten