donderdag 25 juni 2020

WISHING YOU LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS (2)

Another new Lawn Fawn product that is release today is the Build-a-Castle die set. I love this, just like the Build-a-House die set they released last year. I created this new home card with it and paired it with the Toadally Awesome stamp set.


I die cut the castle elements. I used Fog cardstock and stenciled bricks onto it using Manatee Ink. The others parts of the castle were die cut from Ballet Slippers cardstock, Guava cardstock, Narwhal cardstock and Mermaid cardstock.


I die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

For the sky I used a cloud stencils and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. A color I haven't used in a long time.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frog: YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ Y08 - Y17
Crown: Y08 - Y17
Cattails: G07 - G28/ E43 - E47
Flies: BG000 - BG01


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights and dots to the images and die cuts.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten