maandag 8 juni 2020

HAVE A WILD BIRTHDAY (4)

Today this circus themed card is shared on the Lawn Fawn Blog. I used a bunch of their sets, like Wild Fro You, Bicycle Built For You, Hay There, Sealed with a Kiss and On the Beach.


I wanted to create a circus tent kind of look. I used the Rooftop Borders die to create the top border. I die cut it from Vanilla Malt, Chili Pepper and Blue Jay cardstock. For the curtains I used Chili Pepper cardstock as well. I trimmed two strips and embossed them with the Stitched Borders die.

For the background I used a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. For the ground I used a strip of Vanilla Malt cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mime: E00 - E11 - E04/ E33 - E35/ R14 - R46/ B37 - B39
Girl: E00 - E11 - E04/ E41 - E43/ R14 - R46
Seal: E41 - E43
Lion: E33 - E35/ E25 - E29
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10
Mouse: E0 - W2
Horse: W0 - W2 - 0/ W3 - W5/ W5 - W7/ E41 - E43
Ball: R14 - R46/ B37 - B39/ W0 - W2 - 0
Top hats: B37 - B39/ R14 - R46


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights and dots to the images and to the top banner.


Please make sure to check out the post on the Lawn Fawn Blog and I hope I inspired you to think outside the box.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten