maandag 1 juni 2020

THANKS FOR BEING FINTASTIC (3)

I created this ocean scene card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, for the theme "create a scene". I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Keep On Swimming, Get Well Before 'n After, Fintastic Friends, You are Sublime, Mermaid For You, Out of This World, You are Sublime and Ahoy Matey.


For the scene elements I ink blended the sky with Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. I die cut two hills, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended these with Antique Linen Distress Ink and also added splatter with this color. For the waves I used the Stitched Wave Borders and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Palm trees: E41 - E43/ E55 - E57/ YG03 - YG11
Sun: Y08 - Y17
Whale: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Moon fish: B21 - B23/ Y08 - Y17
Puffer fish: Y08 - Y17
School of fish: B21 - B23
Goldfish: Y38 - YR68
Rocks: E41 - E43
Plants: Y38 - YR68/ B21 - B23/ Y08 - Y17
Clam: W0 - W2 - W3


I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sandy hill at the bottom. I finished off with some highlights and dots, that I added with a white gelly roll pen.

Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten