zondag 14 juni 2020

SENDING YOU OCEANS OF LOVE (3)

I created this mermaid card using the Mermazing stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I ink blended waves with the Clouds stencil and Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. The sky was ink blended with Wild Honey Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment towards the top of the panel.

I started by stamping the seaweeds and corals. I used Celery Stick Ink and Peacock Ink, and also Ballet Slippers Ink and Grape Soda Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mermaid: E00 - E11 - E04 E25 - E29/ BG53 - BG57/ V01 - V12/ Y17 - YR04
Fish: Y17 - YR04
Turtle: YG00 - YG03/ E25 - E29/ G02 - G05
Shells: E41 - E43 - E47


I fussy cut the images and added them to the background. I used a white gelly roll pen for the highlights and dots on the stamped images.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten