zondag 22 september 2019

WOODLAND CRITTER HUGGERS (3)

For these bat shaped gift card holders, I used the Woodland Critter Huggers die set, with the Bat Add-On die set. All from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create a non-Halloween gift card holder, so I also used the Holiday Add-On set. For the present. I also wanted the bat to have a bow tie, which is from the Gingerbread Friends die set.


I used only Lawn Fawn cardstocks. Here are the cardstocks I used:
Narwhal cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock.

I also die cut the Stitched Gift Card Pocket from Narhwal cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto this, using Lawn Fawn white embossing powder. The sentiment is from Happy Plaid, by Concord & 9th.


I assembled the gift card holders. They look super cute!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten