maandag 30 september 2019

HAVE A MONSTROUS BIRTHDAY (1)

For this colorful birthday card, I used the Monster Love stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I stamped the monsters several times, in different color inks. All from Lawn Fawn. I used Plastic Flamingo Ink, Fish Tank Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Sugarplum Ink, Lobster Ink, Sunflower Ink, Fake Tan Ink.

For the eyes, teeth, antenna and spikes I used Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


I fussy cut all the monsters (a lot of work) and adhered them onto a Kraft cardbase with foam squares.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock. I used white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops between all the monsters. The colors I used are Apple Green, Dandelion Yellow, Ripened Pumpkin, Red Berry, Midnight Blue, Sweet Lilac and Bubblegum Blush.

It's a super fun card to create, with all those rainbow colors. I hadn't used this set in a while.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten