zondag 1 september 2019

MAY YOUR YEAR BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS (1)

For this waterfall card, I used the Flippin' Awesome stamp set and the Tree Before 'n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I created four panels, one for each season of the year. I used additional dies: Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. Here are all the cardstocks and Distress Inks I used for each panel:
Spring: Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink/ Tattered Rose + Worn Lipstick Distress Inks
Summer: Noble Fir cardstock + Pine Needles Distress Ink/ Salty Ocean + Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks
Fall: Sunflower cardstock + Wild Honey Distress Ink/ Ripe Persimmon + Candied Apple Distress Inks
Winter: Sparkle cardstock/ Shaded Lilac + Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink


I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E31 - E33 - E35/ E71 - E74 - E79/ E53 - E55 - E57/ R46 - R59/ YR15 - YR68/ YR21 - Y38/ YG03 - YG13/ YG06 - G07/ C0 - C3 - 0
Apples: R46 - R59/ YG06 - G07
Flowers: YR21/ RV10 - R83
Butterfly: YR21 - Y38
Dog: E53 - E55 - E57
Cat: C0 - C3 - 0
Pumpkin: YR15 - YR68/ YG06 - G07 



I fussy cut all the images. I also die cut the Flippin' Awesome elements. The tab was die cut from Sunflower cardstock and the Flippin' Awesome die from Kraft cardstock. I added the panels to the mecahnism and the entire Flippin' Awesome piece to some Fall Fling paper. I adhered this to a Kraft cardbase.

I added the sentiment to the pull tab, so it appears when you start flipping the pictures. To the pull tab, I tied a piece of twine.



I added the swirly lines to each panel, using Hippo Ink.

This is such a cool die and I love all these tree images!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: