woensdag 4 september 2019

HAPPY FALL (1)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, sharing my card for the theme: Create a Scene. I used my all-time favorite stamp set Happy Harvest for this card.

For the scene, I used some Kraft cardstock and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended these hills with the Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. I also die cut the Spooky Fence Border die from Paper Bag cardstock and I ink blended it with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.


For the sky, I used Oxide Inks: Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade.

I stamped all the images in Antique Linen Ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
072 - Beige + 076 - Medium Beige + 074 - Light Beige
230 - Pale Rose + 024 - Wine Red
050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
043 - Olive Green
062 - Dark Brown
060 - Brown
052 - Bright Yellow + 070 - Orange
074 - Light Beige + 054 - Pale Orange
090 - Grey


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the sight, using Lawn Fawn white embossing powder. I assembled the card and added it to a Apricot cardbase.


Make sure to check out the new challenge on the Lawn Fawn Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten