zondag 8 september 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (36)

My Lawn Fawn package finally arrived from the US. I got all these products using my gift cards, given to me by Lawn Fawn.


I got two of their new cardstock. The Rainforest cardstock, which is a deep teal color and I loved it right away. And the SPeckled Eggshell cardstock, a creamy white color with brown speckles on it.

I a got the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait die. I usually get these types of dies in the landscape style, but I decided to get the portrait for this. And I love the additional shaped dies that come with it.

The mini sets are always a great price point and this winter they came out with the Winter Narwhal mini set. Super cute, perfect to combine with the new Christmas Fishes stamp set.

I love the Woodland Critter Huggers dies and now there is a Bat Add-On for it. Super cute, to create a bat shaped gift card holder or even use it on a card.

My favorite die sets from thie release are the Build-a-House die set and the two add on sets: Build-a-House Christmas Add-On and Build-a-House Halloween Add-On. I can't wait to start creating fun houses.

I got the Fortune Teller Tabby stamp set (the coordinating dies I didn't order, but received them anyway, lucky me). And I got the Reveal Wheel Circle Add-On and the templates that go with it. This is such a cute set.

Happy crafting!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten