zondag 22 september 2019

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (11)

My card is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today. I choose to design a card, with the Woodland Critter Huggers Bat Add-On die set.


For the background I used Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks. I also used some Black Soot around the edges, to make it a bit darker. I added some water splatters and some silver ones as well.

I die cut all the elements for the bat. I used Narwhal cardstock, which I ink blended with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink, for the base of the bat. The cheeks were die cut from Ballet Slippers cardstock, the feet from Black Licorice cardstock and the candies from Sugarplum cardstock, Cilantro cardstock and Fake Tan cardstock. I added the candies to vellum.


I also die cut the web and spider from Cute Cobweb die set, using Vellum and Black Licorice cardstock.

I assembled the bat and adhered everything to the background. For the wood at the top, I used some Knock On Wood paper. I ink blended this piece with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I added some highlights to the bat, with a white gelly roll pen.


I always love using these Woodland Critter Huggers for cards, instead of the traditional gift card holders.

Make sure to check out the original post on the Lawn Fawn Blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. For some reason reason Joyce, I just giggled when I saw this card! Absolutely adorable. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen