maandag 2 september 2019

HAVE A SPOOKTACULAR DAY (1)

Creating scenes is my favorite thing to do in card making and this happens to be the theme of the newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Create a Scene. I used the new Spooky Village stamp set for this.


I started by die cutting the scene. I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape. I die cut it from Black Licorice cardstock. I ink blended the edges of the hills ever so slightly with Yeti Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment as well, using Lawn Fawn white embossing powder.


For the sky, I used a masked circle. I ink blended with Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I added some Black Soot Distress Ink to the edges, for a scarier, darker look. I added some splatter, using on of the Starry Color watercolors.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Houses: BV000 - BV02/ B91 - B95/ BG93 - BG96/ R46 - R59/ E71 - E74 - E79/ C3 - C5/ Y11 - Y06
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR68/ BG93 - BG96/ E74 - E79
Ghost: C0 - C3 - 0
Trees: E33 - E35
Tombstone: C3 - C5/ BG93 - BG96
Kids: Y38 - YR68/ Y11 - Y06/ BG93 - BG96/ BV000 - BV02/ C3 - C5/ C0 - C3 - 0/ E00/ R46 - R59


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added some bats to the sky for a finishing touch.

Make sure to check out our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten