maandag 2 september 2019

YOU'RE O-FISH-ALLY AWESOME (1)

For this card, I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I used Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Screen Time, Dad + Me, Beary Happy Holidays, Mermaid For You and Toadally Awesome.


For the scene, I used the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders, Grassy Hillside Borders and the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders. The grass was die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. For the water I used Mermaid cardstock and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I ink blended the sky using Candied Apple and Wild Honey Distress Inks.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy: E00 - E11/ W5 - W7/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Ducks: C0 - C2 - C3 - 0/ YR21 - Y38/ Y00 - Y02
Fish: YR21 - Y38
Cat tails: E53 - E55 - E57/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Fishing rod: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ E53 - E55 - E57/ R22 - R35
Bucket: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Hat: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ R22 - R35


I die cut and fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. To add the duck into the water, I die cut some waves with the Ocean Wave Accents dies. I stamped the sentiment, added highlights with a white gelly roll pen and adhered the panel onto a Kraft cardbase. And done it is!


This is a perfect card for a guy, which I don't often make. Super fun for those people that love fishing.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten