zondag 15 september 2019

HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN (2)

I created a no-line colored Halloween card, using the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used three Distress Ink colors: Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet. After I blended the sky, I added a stencil from Darkroom Door over it and blended some more. This way I create a subtle pattern.

I die cut a grassy hill and border, from Cilantro and Noble Fir cardstocks. I ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover and Pine Needles Distress Inks.


I stamped the imanges and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
072 - Beige + 076 - Medium Beige + 074 - Light Beige
200 - Sudar Almond Pink + 0230 - Pale Rose
054 - Pale Orange + 052 - Bright Yellow
083 - Lilac + 081 - Light Violet
091 - Light Grey
050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow


I fussy cut all the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and the boo sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the panel onto a Ballet Slipper cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some bats to the sky, from the Spooky Village stamp set.


This looks really pretty, with the no-line coloring.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten