zondag 24 maart 2019

YOU'RE A FRIEND LIKE GNOME OTHER (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Oh, Gnome! stamp set and the Stitched Garden Border die, both from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I used Kraft cardstock for the Stitched Garden Border. I ink blended it with Vintage Photo. I also die cut a grassy hill, using the Simple Grassy Hillsides and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended this with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. For the sky I used Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink.


For the beets and carrots I used Guava cardstock with Abandoned Coral Distress Ink, Fake Tan cardstock with Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink and Noble Fir cardstock with Pine Needles Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Gnomes: E00 - E11/ YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3 - 0/ B00 - B12 - B14/ E15 - E18
Wheel barrow: BG93 - BG96/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5
Sign: E15 - E18
Presents + butterflies: R22 - R35/ YG06 - G07/ YR21 - Y38


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card.

The sentiment was stamped in Doe Ink and the swirly lines in Manatee Ink.

I added some highlight with a white gelly roll pen.


A bright friendship card, for a guy.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten