zondag 10 maart 2019

REVEAL WHEEL (14)

Time for one of my favorite interactive dies: the Reveal Wheel die set! I used it together with the new Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my reveal wheel. For the front panel I used some Spiffy Speckles paper. The wheel itself was die cut from Moonstone cardstock. I used one of the new templates to stamp the words onto the wheel.


I die cut two Grassy Borders from Cilantro cardstock, which I also ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pterodactyl: V01 - V12 - V04
Stegosaurus: YR21 - Y38/ YG11 - YG13
Triceratops: R22 - R35/ E42 - E43
Party hats: YG11 - YG13/ V01 - V12 - V04/ YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35
Volcano: E41 - E43/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped sentiment above the reveal wheel window and added the reveal wheel panel to a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops paper. I adhered the entire panel onto a Moonstone cardbase and also added an Arrow, die cut from white cardstock.


I think this stamp set will be used very often, I love these cute dinosaurs.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten