maandag 18 maart 2019

CHIRPY CHIRP CHIRP, TRANSLATION: HAPPY EASTER! (7)

Yes, time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. And the theme is "Case Yourself". Look at your older cards or other crafty projects and use it as inspiration to create a new one. I took an old Easter card that I made with Chirpy Chirp Chirp, in 2017. Check the Original post HERE to see which card I used as inspiration.


I used Chirpy Chirp Chirp again for this card and kept the design pretty much the same. I only added more images, more detail and depth.

For the sky, I took the Clouds stencil from MFT and I ink blended it with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For the grass, I took the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I die cut two hills from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended them with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment. I used Carrot Ink and Hippo Ink. I think in my original card, I did the same.

I stamped the images and used Copic Markers to color it all. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: Y00 - Y02 - Y06/ YR21 - Y38
Eggs: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ B91 - B95/ V01 - V12
Paint buckets: C0 - C3/ R22 - R35/ B91 - B95
Paint brushes: C0 - C3/ E15 - E18/ E53 - E55/ R22 - R35/ B91 - B95
Butterflies: B91 - B95/ V01 - V12
Basket: E53 - E55 - E57
Bunny ears: RV10 - R83/ E53 - E55 - E57


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights to the Easter eggs, with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

Please make sure you check out our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and be inspired. And maybe you can join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten