woensdag 6 maart 2019

HAY THERE, EWE ARE THE BEST (1)

The theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is "Inspired by a Movie, Book or Song". I decided to pick one of my favorite children's books (and also a movie), "Charlotte's Web". The main stamp set I used is Hay There, but I also used Bicycle Built For You and Rub-a-Dub-Dub.


For the scene, I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks for blending all the elements. For the sky I used Salty Ocean, for the grass Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron and for the front piece I used Scattered Straw.

From some Black Licorice cardstock, I die cut the cobweb and spider (Charlotte) from the Cute Cobweb die set.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fern: E000 - E11 - E21/ E15 - E18/ R14 - R17 - R29/ W5 - W7
Wilbur: RV10 - R83/ W5 - W7
Geese: W0 - W2 - 0/ Y38 - YR16
Chicken: E53 - E55/ R17/ YR16
Sheep: W0 - W2 - 0/ E000 - E11 - E21/ W5 - W7
Fences: W- W3
Barn: R14 - R17 - R29 - R59/ E53 - E55/ W5 - W7/ YR21 - YR23


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Lobster Ink. I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and put some white lines onto the Charlotte the spider, using a white gelly roll pen.


I love being inspired by movies, book or songs for my cards. What a super fun challenge!!! Make sure you check it out on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and see what the Design Team made. And please join us with your creations as well!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen: